Stewardess dating

09 Jan

Vulović maintained that she had no memory of the incident and thus had no qualms about flying in the aftermath of the crash.

When I told my parents I was living in the Swedish capital, they thought of the drugs and the sex and told me to come home at once." Upon returning to Belgrade, Vulović decided to become a flight attendant after seeing one of her friends in a flight attendant's uniform.At first, she could only move her left leg, and one month thereafter, she was once again able to move her right.Air safety investigators attributed Vulović's survival to her being trapped by a food cart in the DC-9's fuselage as it broke away from the rest of the aircraft and plummeted towards the ground.In Belgrade, Vulović's hospital room was placed under 24-hour police protection because the authorities feared that the perpetrators of the bombing would want to kill her.The guards changed shifts every six hours, and no one was allowed in to see her except for her parents and doctors.The crew had the entire afternoon and the following morning to themselves. "As it was late, we were in the terminal and saw it park," Vulović said. I think he had checked in a bag in Stockholm, got off in Copenhagen and never re-boarded the flight." She was discovered by a villager named Bruno Honke, who heard her screaming amid the wreckage.Vulović wished to go sightseeing but her colleagues insisted that they go shopping. Her turquoise uniform was covered in blood and her 3-inch (76 mm) stiletto heels had been torn off by the force of the impact.She continued her work as a pro-democracy activist until the Socialist Party of Serbia was ousted from power during the Bulldozer Revolution of October 2000.Vulović later campaigned on behalf of the Democratic Party of Serbia, advocating Serbia's entry into the European Union.She holds the Guinness world record for surviving the highest fall without a parachute: 10,160 metres (33,330 ft).Her fall took place after an explosion tore through the baggage compartment of JAT Flight 367 on 26 January 1972, causing it to crash near Srbská Kamenice, Czechoslovakia.